At the No1 Business Centre co-workers and tenants are coming in thick and fast. We understand that we have created a great environment in the centre of Gloucester only 2 minutes walk from the train station and city centre but why are people saying we are the place to be for lone roomworkers, one man businesses and SME’s? Here’s what some know and others should about our co-working site in Gloucester.
1. Did you know you can register your business at No1 from only £80.00 per year? One simple form and some id and we will get you setup straight away. So your business doesn’t have to be based at your house giving you the air of establishment.
2. All our rental spaces come with free meeting room access. With spaces ranging from 1-2-1 and four people we have The Sole Room, able to house up to thirty delegates.
3. All beverages and kitchen facilities are included in every co-working price and offer we have.
4. We can open 24 hours a day 7 days a week if your work requires. Without your success we have none, so all spaces are ready for you to setup and work.
5. Our broadband is unlimited, uncapped and ready for you to run any cloud based business from. Unlike some co-working spaces in Gloucester and surrounding areas internet access can be limited and restricted depending on your ‘level of membership’. We only have one tier, Entrepreneur. So let’s work together to make Gloucester a home for your business.
6. We would hazard a good guess that like-minded problem sharing is the route to an easier more successful career. Our free networking events and seminars give you the ability to meet and share knowledge with others and even pass business both ways.
Now at £1.88 per hour which is cheaper than going to the local coffee shop. We also offer full time packages at £199.00 pcm to give you unlimited access, you won’t find a place like it in Gloucester, Stroud, Cheltenham or beyond. Want to know more? we would love to hear from you.
Why not give us a call today or book directly online.