What are UK rules for setting up a business and what do you need by the way of a registered office address?
Looking for a Virtual Office to be proud of in Gloucester or the South West? We have the answer. With all the right credentials and facilities, your business can be based in the centre of Gloucester City. Three minutes’ walk from the train station, City Centre and Gloucester Rugby Club you can meet your clients here or just simply have your post forwarded to your home or other business address.
- Choose your business structure: You need to decide whether you want to operate as a sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Register your business: You must register your business with Companies House if you plan to operate as a limited company. You also need to register for tax with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
- Set up a business bank account: You need a separate business bank account to manage your finances.
- Get any necessary licenses and permits: Depending on your business type and industry, you may need specific licenses and permits to operate.
- Obtain business insurance: Consider getting insurance to protect your business, such as public liability insurance or professional indemnity insurance.
Regarding the registered office address, every limited company in the UK must have a registered office address. This is the official address of the company and is used for all communication with Companies House and HMRC. The registered office address must be a physical address in the UK, and it must be included on all official company documents and websites. You can use your own address, or you can use a registered office service provider that will provide you with an address for a fee.
- Same-day post-scanning and forwarding
- Meeting Room access is available in 30-minute slots
- Shared Car Parking
- Hundreds of satisfied virtual office customers
While working remotely from your home may be the perfect solution for you, you will often need a professional space in which to meet clients. You can rent meeting rooms/training rooms at No1 in Gloucester for a wide range of time periods and rental prices. No one needs to know you have a virtual office.
Virtual OfficeRegister your business at the No1 Home for Entrepreneurs
Post and small parcels accepted
Post scanning from £1.00 per scan
Meeting Rooms Available
Google Local Listing Qualified
Same day Mail scanning and delivery notifications
A Registered Office address with the No1 Business Centre can be a good idea for your business for several reasons:
Professional image: Our Virtual Office address service can provide your business with a professional image, as it gives the impression of a physical location without the high cost associated with traditional office space.
Cost-effective: Virtual Office addresses are cost-effective, as they are much cheaper than renting or leasing physical office space. This can be especially beneficial for small businesses or startups that have limited financial resources.
Convenience: Our Virtual Office addresses can provide a convenient solution for businesses that do not require a physical location, as they can offer services such as mail handling, call forwarding, and meeting rooms on an as-needed basis.
Flexibility: With a No1 Virtual Office address, you have the flexibility to work from anywhere while still having a professional address for your business. This can be especially beneficial for businesses that are run from home or for those that have employees who work remotely.
Credibility: A Virtual Office address can add more credibility to your business by providing a prestigious business address in a desirable location, which can help to build trust with potential clients and partners.
Overall, a No1 Virtual Office address can be a good idea for your business if you want to create a professional image, save money on office space, enjoy convenience and flexibility, and add credibility to your business. At £80.00 per year to register your address at No1, you won’t find a better deal Nationwide.